Monday, June 1, 2009

My Grandpa


My Grandpa's birthday is today.. He passed away a few years ago from a heart attack. I just wanted to take the time to write about some of my favorite memories/ things I love about my Grandpa.


-Eating Cantaloupe and peanuts while watching sports with him

-Loved when he would call me just to ask how my car was running

- When he came to see me cheer at basketball games in high school

-He moved back to Arizona and spent time with us, I will always cherish those memories
-Dinner with him when he teared up when we all bore our testimonies
-He always made me laugh

I love my Grandpa, and know I will see him again. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that their is life after death. Happy Birthday, Grandpa. I love you.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You have such a beautiful spirit Joslyn Marie. I didn't even know your grandpa passed away. Love you and your wonderful family.

Monica said...

Your grandpa loved you so much and was always so proud of you! I love you! Mom