Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm Walkin On Sunshine.

The Sunshine is FINALLY here! I've come to realize that I took for granted the beautiful constant sunshine Arizona brings.. It's rained pretty much every day here. Now, It's finally feeling like summer. "I'm walkin on Sunshine WOAH WOAH WOAH & don't it feel good!!!"

It was so much fun spending my day off with the cute Dover Kids. I had missed them SO much! They are in Park City for three weeks! I'm having them over for dinner this week after they hike the y! So fun! Here are some pictures.. Brescia, Jensen, Susie and I went to lunch at Bajios and then we went back to their place at the Canyons. It's SO nice! I have been skiing there before with my family, but its so beautiful and green in the summer! We got ice cream, walked around, and then we all went swimming and they took me to downtown park city for dinner. It was such a fun day. I love them so much! Jensen said, Joswin, you ah so bootiful.. I missed you so much. It melted my heart.


The drive there was so amazing and green. We live in such a beautiful world.

No comments: