Monday, June 15, 2009

Find little ways to make every day a holiday!

We stayed up late last night and watched a chick flick.. while you were sleeping. It was an oldie, but SO cute! We slept in today til eleven and then we did a little shopping and on our way home.. this guy on this motorcycle was totally staring at us so we were smiling back just being goofy and blew him a kiss.. it was SO funny, he acted like he caught our kisses.. then at the stop light he asked us our names .. lacey said "I'm Brittany and this is Michelle" haha then of course the number one question utah guys ask.. "Can I have your number" Lacey was like Sorry, I have a boyfriend.. he looked at me and said do you have one too?? I shook my head yes and started laughing (I'm not very good at lying.. I always end up laughing or my cheeks turn red) He asked us what our boyfriend's names were and we both couldn't think of any names-- rolled our window up and drove away. Only in Utah (:



This is me signing my name for the first time. oh how i looove my name!

I've been reading this journal where my Mom wrote her feelings about me ever since I was born. I ball like a baby when I read it. I also read my baby blessing. I don't think I've read it since I was a little girl. It makes me feel so loved and truly realize what amazing parents I have. My parents really are the greatest. I want to become just like my Mom one day and marry someone just like my Dad. I couldn't ask for better parents. I sure love them. They sent me a picture of them in Hawaii today! I guess they saw wild horses near volcanoes! How cool is that?!

It's so nice having Monday's off. We got the Notebook to watch tonight and I'm going to bed early tonight so I will be ready for another week of eight hour/ten hour days of school!

P.s my Nana's coming Wed! I can't wait to see her.
Life is beautiful.

3 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

I am writing a journal for my baby, Levi's mom did the same for him. He hasn't seen it yet. It's such a cute idea. You look like your having a great time, I'm happy for you!

Jill Heaps said...

You look like you are having so much fun! Don't worry, you are ALWAYS invited to FHE with the Whitings. If there was a FHE this last week we weren't invited either! We were hoping to have one for Fathers Day but with our lovely sickness going I think we will be staying home. Hopefully we will be back to "normal" soon. Love you!!!

Monica said...

Love your blog post..I love how you love life. You don't take even the smallest moments for granted! We love and miss you and love sharing and being a part of your new adventure! I'm so glad you took time to read my thoughts I wrote about you growing up. You are truly the joy of my life. I'm so proud of the person you have become!
Dad wrote you a wonderful comment but it woudn't work on his computer! I'll have to make him try it again! I love you with my whole heart my beautiful red head!