Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY 21ST BiRTHDAY CAiTLiN!



Caitlin came into my life at the perfect time. She's the cutest friend ever! I LOVED getting to know her and hang out with her these past few months. I felt like I've known her forever. Things I love about Caitlin

-She always makes everyone feel good about themselves

-She is so creative and shares her ideas

-Makes EVERYTHING fun

-An amazing example of keeping your head up during hard times

-Has a 3 page list of qualities she wants in her future husband just like me:)

-She's beautiful inside and out

-She loves the temple (goes every week) and she loves her savior

Happy Birthday Girl. I'm so grateful for you in my life. I love youuuuu!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

awwww Jos i love you, thanks soooooooo muuuuuuuch!!! {and just for the record, my list is only 2 pages long haha} i miss you like crazy, i am so grateful to have you as a friend! you just kick some cosmotology behind in utah and come hooooooome! LOVE YOU!!!