Thursday, June 18, 2009

HAPPY 21ST BiRTHDAY TARA!


Happy Happy Birthday Tara! It's been SO much fun living by Tara again. We've been friends for a few years and I'm so glad. A few things that I love about Tara are

-She makes everyone laugh

-She's such a good listener

-She's ALWAYS thinkin of others

-She loves the scriptures and is SUCH a great example to me

-She includes people & makes everyone feel like her friend

-She loooves singing out loud with me

-She loves country music and High School Musical like me:)

-She's beautiful inside AND out

I'm so glad we are friends! Happy Birthday My cute Tara:) I'm so glad I'm here to celebrate with you!!

1 comment:

tarabg said...

Oh my gosh. You are the cutest EVER. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE YOU!!!! Thank you so much! :)I'm so glad you live close. last night was so fun. see you soon:)