We've always been best friends. Some of my favorite childhood memories with sis are
- coloring for hours
-playing games/crafts in tents
-singing spice girls on tables
-playing house/ school (i was always the teacher!)
-sleepovers in eachothers bed ALL the time
-doing musicals together
-being eachothers biggest fans.
- i loved to match my sister.. there was one time in my life where i told her i was too old to match her.. (she cried) i got over it and we still match today:)
My favorite pictures of my sis. mostly because they make my day because she takes them for me and sends them to me to make my day a happy one.
1. She is ALWAYS postive, NO MATTER what!
2. Her long brown hair, big brown eyes and cute little freckle on her lip
3. She has the same size feet as me
4. Her laugh that is the happiest, cutest laugh in the whole world
5. Her soft cheeks:)
6. The amazing singing voice she has
7. Her love for dancing, performing.. she lights up the WHOLE stage everytime
I could go on for hours with all the reasons I love Laurisa Ashley Whiting! I'm so glad today we can celebrate the most amazing girl's birth. Thanks Sis for making me the happiest girl in the world and for making the 19 years of my life wonderful. Even though we are miles apart.. you're always in my heart. I'm so glad we have forever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!