Thursday, January 21, 2010

i know that..

MY JOB.. is amazing. i love work. it was my first day, but I can tell i will always love it. i love the salon, the people and what I do and learn. i've been busy doing hair at home, sewing more headbands for orders than i can count, spending time with family, g and sis, girlfriends and babysitting. life is just grand. i LOVE being busy. i'm so glad that everythings coming together.. finally. if trials come soon.. i can get through em. that's the greatest feeling in the world. life is good. i heard this song in the salon today and it made me happy.

"i used to live in a darkened room had a face of stone, and a heart of gloom
lost my hope, i was so far gone, cryin all my tears with the curtains drawn
i didn't know til my soul broke free. i've got these angels watchin over me, yeah
ohhh watch me go, i'm a happy girl. everybody knows that the sweetest thing that you'll
ever see in the whole wide world is a happy girl
laugh when i feel like it cry when i feel like it thats just how my life is thats how it goes
oh, watch me go, im a happy girl and i've come to know that the world won't change
just cause i complain. let the axis twirl.
i'm a happy girl"

3 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

i'm so proud of you jos :)

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

have I mentioned how much I loveeee you!? and I loveee how you always talk about "g and sis" :) you're the greatest!!!
i am so proud to be your sister!

THE BESSE BUNCH said...

hey jos what salon are you working at?