Friday, May 29, 2009

Lessons Learned


I've been listening to this song all day. Lessons Learned by Carrie Underwood. I love it! My favorite parts are ..

When life gets that much harder,
It makes you that much stronger

Every tear that had to fall from my eyes,
& everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night,
Every change, life has thrown me,
I'm thankful, for every break in my heart,
I'm grateful, for every scar.
Some pages turned,
Some bridges burned,
But there were,
Lessons learned.

Its so true. I have learned so much these past few months. I wouldn't trade them for anything. I love being in Utah. I love proving to myself I can move away from my family. It makes me feel so independant. I really never thought I could do it. I can do anything Now. Anything.
We have WAYYY too much fun jammin out in lacey's car. Can't you tell?














Tonight was so much fun. It was our first weekend living in Utah! We are seriously CRAZAY! We are loving every second we have before starting full time school. Tonight we watched John Tucker Must Die with Kaitlyn Shepard at her Aunt's house. The guy in it is hot!



















Her aunt had the BIGGEST dogs I've ever seen! If I saw them in the dark, I would mistake them for a bear. No Joke.



















*It is now 1:30 a.m. and we are having hot chocolate. Only in utah can you have hot chocolate in the summer. WOW. We are having way too much fun. We aren't going to know what to do when we have to go to bed early for 8 hour days at school.


p.s every night we end up looking up pictures of our favorite boys. Tonight we found good ones.



5 comments:

Caitlin said...

GIRL!! i LOVE that carrie song, seriously so good! but i LOVE YOU MORE!! miss you chicaaa!!

Aaron Anderson said...

Hey, so Jill Rogers messaged me and said you just moved to Utah. Let's hang out and I can introduce you to a ton of people. Text me: (928) 651-2367

-Aaron Anderson

Monica said...

I love that song...and yes, you CAN do anything! You are truly proving that! Way to hike the Y. We miss you so much. D.C. makes me think of all the memories we've had here together! I love that picture of you and Lacey jumping in the air. It is so fun to see all these cute pictures of you two, it reminds me of you two in jr. high. What cute friends! I'm so glad that Lacey started blogging, I knew her mom would love it! Give Mitch a big hug for me! Love ya my beautiful daughter.

marilyn said...

We love having you here, and especially to see how happy you are, its going to be awesome experience for you, we are so glad grandpa made the apartment, we knew it would come in handy and it sure has love you

Jill Rogers said...

Hey Jos-

I TOTALLY recommend hanging out with Aaron. FABULOUSLY FUN GUY! NEVER A DULL MOMENT!! Super great guy. Like a, TEXT ASAP kinda guy ;-)

ALSO, the guy at the bottom of this post is in "The Unit" in case you were wondering... ;-)