Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm a happy girl.

My Last Day consisted of packing, lunch with my wonderful, amazing Dad, unforgetable temple trip with my mom, of course last trip with my mom to mesa fro yo..Gave my Dad a haircut (he paid me 40 bucks) Tara came over and we went to Taco Bell (Of course) Then she decided she wanted to get a smoothie and somehow ended up at Costa Vida.. The night ended, or should I say began- making headbands with Sis, Tara and Mom
at 12:30 a.m.
I colored my Mom's hair darker. As you can see, She's sewing me a headband while I'm doing her hair. My Mom and I hit the hay at 3:30 a.m. Ya. We had too much fuuun. I cuddled my Sis all night. Dang. She's the cutest thing in the world.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I had so much fun on your last day! I can't believe we could cram all that into one day...amazing! thank you so much for my new hair color----I love it! I'll just have to get new hair extentions (ha ha)