Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Happy Highschool Graduation Sis!

Right before I moved to Utah Lauris Graduated from Highschool! I was such a proud sis! I loved that she spoke at Baccalaureate. She amazes me, She got a full ride scholarship to ASU on academics! My Sis is amazing in SO many ways. She works so hard in all she does! It was so much fun to be able to celebrate with her!

Graduation was an adventure!! It rained the whole time! Everyone had umbrella's! It was nice though because Arizona usually is so hot. The graduates didn't seem to mind at all! Lauris spoke at Graduation also. It was such a good speech. We had a little party for her after with the yummiest cake ever with her picture on it! She is going to go far after Highschool! I can't wait to see what lies ahead for Lauris. She will have such a bright future because she is so positive and works hard in everything she does. I love YOU SIS! I look up to you in EVERY way. Happy Happy Graduation!

1 comment:

Monica said...

SIS! you are THE greatest, you know that?! I look up to YOU!!! aww, this makes me miss you even more! I don't know how I got so lucky to get such a loving, supportive, positive, uplifting, wonderful, talented, beautiful, fun, perfect sister!! I love everything about you! You always brighten my day and make me feel so good! Thank you for loving me :) and always being my best friend. I am truly TRULY blessed to have you. You seriously have MORE love than anyone else I have EVER met. come home now. K?