Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter, Happy Spring, Happy Happy Everything!



My heart is so full of gratitude. What an amazing easter season it has been! The pageant was so amazing to watch Christ's life through his death. Last night My Dad spoke at the stake center on Christ. It was such an amazing talk. Then Today, Easter morning, I woke up with such gratitude for my wonderful savior and had the opportunity to share my testimony with my ward. What an example of a selfless person. We are so blessed to have his example and even more blessed that he was willing to die for us and feel each and everyone of our pain. In a world of trouble and uncertainty, His peace fills our hearts and eases our minds. Jesus is in very deed “the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6). "Jesus is the Christ. Though He was crucified, He rose triumphant from the tomb to our everlasting blessing and benefit. To each member of the human family He stands as our Advocate, our Savior, and our Friend." What a wonderful Easter. My testimony of the atonement has never been greater. I've experienced it in such a different way. My heart was completly torn a few months ago and because I've leaned on the Lord, He took away my pain and I can truly say filled it with Joy. My heart is full now, not broken. What an amazing thing that is. He was willing to die for us, I want to become more of a Christlike person and follow all of his commandments faithfully. What a wonderful life we have!

6 comments:

The Breinholts said...

You are such a wonderful person & example! Thanks for that testimony--made my day!

Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Chelsea Hebting said...

Joslyn what a beautiful testimony you have. Reading this made my day even more special today, thank you for sharing. You are an incredible person and example!

Jill Heaps said...

Joslyn, thank you for sharing your testimony with us. You can see how much you have grown. This is what trials can do for us, we either fall apart or find an inner strength we never thought possible...You are finding this inner strength! I am so grateful that you have chosen to get through this with your Saviors help. You are a wonderful example to all of us how one can turn something so horrible into a beautiful learning experience. I love you so much! Keep it up...we are praying for you :)

Meg said...

Thanks Jos! I love you and I can't wait to spend more time with you in Utah!! LOVE your pic.. You rock short hair girl!

Monica said...

Thank you for sharing your testimony with us today! It made the whole congregation emotional, especially your mom! Thanks for being my example and friend and reminding me of the atonement and how real it is in our lives! I think this has to be my favorite Easter with my family thanks for being a special part of it! You make everything wonderful because you truly emminate Joy all around you! You are AMAZING and I am so blessed to be your mom! I LOVE YOU DAUGHTER!!!

marilyn said...

Jos, what a great testimony on what the gospel and the atonement is all about. If only all of us could apply this to our lives even more, we don't have any idea how much our Savior loves us and we just have to lean on Him. You are such a beautiful example. Thanks for sharing and being who you are and what you are becoming. love you