Friday, August 14, 2009

THAT'S RIGHT..

..I passed my test and graduated from Marinello school of Beauty TODAY! It feels so good to be one step away from being licenced in Utah and Arizona! I can't wait to start job hunting and start working here! I'm so glad I decided to go to school here.. I learned so much and met the cutest girls and had so much fun with lace. I can't wait to get my utah licence in the mail:)


This week, a few girls from school and i went to Salt Lake to do make up and hair for a film called Blue Sweater. We had so much fun staying up til early hours of the morning. I love sleepovers with Michelle and Micall. They make me laugh and I'm getting used to reading scriptures together at 2 a.m.


Silly girls.

downtown salt lake!

we tried on some pretty sexy high heels- as you can see..
we rock these shoes.


make up artists in action!the make-up
big sexy hair products


p.s i have a new adventure ahead of me with finding a job and turning 21 in 9 daysss.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I had so much fun at your school! You have me hooked on lashes. I LOVE them. Seriously, no one has died them so well before. I feel like I have mascara on for the first time in more than a decade. Can't wait to see you on your birthday! Can't wait to hear about the job hunt! Congratulations, Jos!!! Love you!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

CONGRATULATIONS DARLING GIRL!!!
I love seeing you enjoying Utah!
I am so HAPPY for you!
Happy almost BIrthday!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Monica said...

Congratulations my amazing daughter. I am so proud of you! What an accomplishment! I can't wait for you to get your first pay check!
I wish I were there and we could celebrate big! As soon as we are together we will celebrate! What an exciting time in your life! I love you with all my heart!

marilyn said...

21 this have to be a big celebration! can't wait to celebrate with you