Monday, November 16, 2009

how i feel:

rascal flatts- here
"there's a place i've been looking for
that took me into buildings behind windows walls and doors
and i thought i found it.. couple times even settled down
and i'd hang around just long enough to find my way back out
i now know the place that i was trying to reach was you right here in front of me
and i wouldn't change a thing, i'd walk right back through the rain
back to every broken heart on the day that it was breakin' and i'd relive all the years
and be thankful for the tears i've cried with every stumbled step that led to you and got me here,
right here.
it's amazing what i let my heart go through
to get me where its got me in this moment here with you
and it passed me by, god knows how many times
i was so caught up in holding what i never thought i'd find
i know now there's a million roads i had to take
to get me in your arms that way
in a love i'd never thought i'd get to get to
and if thats the road god made me take to be with you..
i wouldn't change a thing, i'd walk right back through the rain
back to every broken heart on the day that it was breakin' and i'd relive all the years
and be thankful for the tears i've cried with every stumbled step that led to you and got me
here, right here."

1 comment:

Christina said...

That is so sweet! :) I'm glad things are going so well for you! You are one strong faithful girl! Thanks for your example!