Wednesday, July 13, 2011

what i've been up to

in between cooking/cleaning/testing/ job hunting and doing other wifey stuff.. i have a lot of time especially at night when dr. is pulling 24 hour shifts.
one day i saw these on a curb for trash, so i rang the doorbell and asked if i could have them.


so total cost = $10 (for stain and paint) okay $11, i bought the vase and painted it.

i needed an extra light for my craft room, so i bought a cheap lamp and painted it.

you guessed it, my favorite color is gold. i can't help it.


ooooh how i love this decorating a house thing.
and a hubby who isn't picky and likes what i do. or at least pretends ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I don't like the colour gold on the chair. Of course everyone how they like. So - why I comment (not just to be negative ;-) ) - I'm really impressed that you do this stuff and how determined you are, to be happy in Ohio.

Maybe "determined" is even the wrong word. I admire your postive attitude.

Anonymous said...

thank you.. haha:) its mustard yellow though. not gold!

tarabg said...

oh my gosh i love that you stained that dresser and painted that chair. love you.

Monica said...

I LOVE how you remind me so much of myself. I can't wait to come to OHIO and do projects together. I will help you with anything. I can't wait!!!