Wednesday, February 17, 2010

i love working out

wait, what did i say?!
{yes, the truth comes out. working out with sis every day has been the best thing for me. we've had so much fun.. even on the mornings when i'm half asleep and look to see that its still dark outside, i love it. good thing we don't have to do it that early every morning. daddy made us fresh squeezed oj to enjoy after our work out today. he's the greatest.}

here are our before pictures of our muscles. i know what you're thinking.. "they are already so toned and muscular how can the after pictures be any different??" we will suprise you:)

life is grand.

10 comments:

Jill Rogers said...

Hey Jos,

So we found out today that we didn't get the house, so we'll be staying here this weekend. But thank you for being so willing! You're great!

Jill

Caitlin said...

ummm i wanna be a whiting sister and workout and drink fresh oj!!

Kim said...

yahoo! You go girls! I love that you get to work out with each other and your Dad. How fun is that. And fresh oj too!?! I want in on that workout! So fun- can't wait to see the "after" pics. ;-)

Alix said...

dang... i need to work out... haha you guys are so dedicated! i always feel so much better after i work out. it's the getting up and going to the gym part that's so hard!

Jeremy Whiting said...

Get ripped!

Jill Heaps said...

WHAT? OUR Jossie working out? This can't be the same girl that was so sore after hiking the Y?! Way to go girl! Keep it up!

Monica said...

You two are amazing! I am going to have to work out double now to keep up with my girls! While Dad is out of town I'll make you fresh sqeezed O.J. Can't wait to see those after pics! I am so proud of you! You go girls!!!

Natalie said...

daaaang girl! you two could kick my butt, that's for sure!

marilyn said...

What a before picture, you better send it to biggest looser, I bet you will get on for sure! Ha Ha, it will be interesting to see the after, its hard to improve on the before, but you are having fun and getting great workouts, Love you, miss you! love Grandma

Jolyn Buhrley said...

LOVE THIS!! What fun memories. I have to say, those 'before' pics...look like AFTER pic's!!!!
I wish I could have spent more time with you last weekend. Hope you had fun!!! LOVE YOU!