Monday, August 23, 2010

august twenty third

was
such a good day.. best birthday yet.
i can't believe i'm twenty two.

my
highlights:

  • woke up to sister singing happy birthday to me at 6:45 a.m
  • had literally 120 people wish me happy birthday on facebook
  • constantly got happy birthday text messages/calls
  • lunch with sister and nana at rumbi grill
  • recieved the most beautiful, perfect dozen red roses delivered to my house from my man
  • went to gecko grill for dinner with my whole family {the waiter thought it was my 12th bday..}
  • played my favorite games with mom, dad, g and sis
  • got a gift certificate to gecko, a book, blow pops, money to buy the gold glittery toms, a plane ticket to visit my man in vegas, and a date with mitch on friday night.
  • ended my wonderful day talking on the phone to my favorite man in the whole entire world.
i love my love birds
and my boys
and my parents/best friends.
and my nana and grandpa.
i loved just being with my family.
i have a feeling that this year will be my very favorite one..

[yup.]

4 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

You deserve to have the very best!! I am glad you had such a perfect day! Love you!

Amber said...

I love you Jos!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

marilyn said...

Wish we could have been there, but I'm so glad it was such a great day we LOVE you so Much!

Jill Rogers said...

HEY! If you need a place to stay when you come, we're here!! Or if you simply need something to kill time if he's busy, feel free to hang!