Friday, January 20, 2012

ariiiizona!

oh, how wonderful it was to have a whole week in amazing arizona!  
some of my favorite things about this wonderful state.. the palm trees, sunsets, qt, & orange trees! 
it was so much fun to be at my parents house, they had a welcome home sign for me and  a basket full of suprises!  one morning, my dad woke me up with fresh squeeze orange juice and layed on the hammock and roxy kept me company:)
Oh how i loved being followed around by my cute doggies. they even hung around while we crafted!
we did our favorite thing.. CRAFT!!! we went to hobby lobby 5 times in three days! 
We made purses!!
and started and finished my first quilt for our family room! i'm so excited to put soft minky on the back and to have it quilted!!
i also made a  pillow to match, we made a skirt and valentine garland!

it was so much fun being able to go on a date with mom, dad sis & g! olive garden was too packed so we went to my big fat greek restaurant sis, g and i were first timers and we loved it!! 
the temple was amazing! such a treat to be able to go with mom and sis! love that we were all sealed to our wonderful husbands in the mesa temple :)
sis and g's house is so beautiful! i loved spending the night! 
her guest room is done in my favorite colors !! she made the cutest pillows for it!
i helped put a few finishing touches in her house! we made the cute yarn balls to match the MILNE!
after spending a week attached to her hip, i now floss every single day .. it was so much  fun  having her teach me all about dental hygiene! .. yes, this is norman .. the guy she practices on.. and yes, i had a photo shoot with him..
my favorite food in arizona is the mexican!! we went to cafe rio, costa vida, tia rosas and since my favorite gecko grill is closed, we went to a place in queen creek called moreno's with the same menu. oh how i loved all the good food! ohio sure does lack on good mexican..
we went to see great nana. i'm so lucky to have my great grandma still alive! she said she loves me so much  it hurts. she is too cute for words!
love the nana!
oh how i love sissy. it was hard being away from her for 7 months. we had never been apart for that long.
one night we cooked dinner for g and then went to see twilight and did glitter nails:)
it was so much fun catching up with my cute friends! oh how i love them!
i took jake to his favorite panda express for his birthday, he's such a stud.
loove the nice clean, big, open roads in arizona!
loved having mom's homemade bread. nana was so cute and let me do whatever i wanted to her hair:)
i wish i could go back next week! it felt so good to be back! i love you arizona! take care of my friends and family while i'm away.
 until next time..

6 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Such a fun trip! Loved all your fun crafts. You girls are amazing :) Love that your sister is in Hygiene school too. When I saw those pictures of you and the mouth it brought back so many funny memories from school. So fun! Glad you had a fun time in AZ!

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

i love this so much sissy :) We sure had a blast! Can't wait til next time. you took some great pictures! I love you!! So glad you were attached to my hip for a week :)

Amber said...

What a fun post!!!! You are SO TALENTED! I love your sense of fun and style!

I miss you Jos!

Jill Heaps said...

I can tell you were able to fit EVERYTHING in! Did you get any sleep? WHAT A BLAST!!! I love you guys! You need to come decorate my house!

Barbara said...

How fun for you to come home! Az is a beautiful place! Sometimes I think I take it for granted. Those purses are so darling! You need to post a tutorial for sure!

Erika Thompson said...

You are too cute! Oh and I nominated you for an award.
Check it out here: http://erikainez.blogspot.com/

xo Erika