Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana!

My Nana is THE best Nana! She is so much fun ALWAYS. She makes everyone feel loved. My favorite memories with my Nana are when we were younger she would always take us to Chuck E Cheese and Mcdonald's just to get the happy meal toy. She always has the cutest decorations for every holiday and gives us money and cute little bags for our birthday and holiday's. Her motto is Happy Summer, Happy Spring.. Happy Happy Everything! Nana always is optomistic and happy! Her cabin and house are always welcome and they are SO cozy! She is always there for me and always has been. She has such a strong testimony and loves the temple. She and Grandpa Paul have such a neat relationship also. She really is the BEST example and I'm so grateful for my Nana. Happy Birthday Nana:)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Aw I love your nana. She is such an amazing woman! Happy birthday to her!:)

marilyn said...

I love Nanna too she has been great to share our love for our precious grandchildren we both love so much. I can't believe her she is almost catching up with me her 60th birthday wow Nana I thought you were 55. Nanna will agree we have the best grandchildren ever.