- j had all weekend off, it was so nice having sunday all to ourselves. we went to a new spot to see lake erie. it was beautiful with the waves hitting the rocks and the sun going down!
- baby sophia can hold her self up now :) she was so giggly and cute this week.
- my "after gym cravings" i'm eating healthier with way more fruits and veggies and hardly any sweets. i went over board this holiday season:) a gym opened up a minute away from us, so now instead of a total of 45 minutes driving, i can drive one minute and get a good work out in that time and save gas:) i'm loving the zumba class, very fun!
some of my favorite fashion ideas right now..
- the fishtail braid. i had clip in extensions, so i braided those and then just bobby pinned them behind my ear.. but you can do it with your own hair too!
-red lipstick is my favorite right now, don't be afraid and wear whatever you love!
- wrapping my hair around a curling iron and leaving the ends out. gives it a beachy wave look with cute pokey outie ends :) plus, gives them a break from the heat!